With the Open Application Platform module, the MSR3000 Router Series offers a wide range of virtualized applications. Its distributed architecture and high reliability also strengthen the resiliency of medium to large branches.
Reduces Complexity and Simplifies Your Network
- The HPE MSR3000 Router Series simplifies your network through integrated routing, switching, security, and voice, and combines the flexibility of modular upgrades to deliver high-performance medium-to-large branch routing.
- Makes administration easier with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software.
- Reduces management complexity with zero-touch deployment (ZTP) and Dynamic VPN.
Enhances Time to Service and Branch Performance
- The HPE MSR3000 Router Series offers high performance routing with up to 5 Mpps forwarding and 3.3 Gbps of IPSec encryption throughput to meet bandwidth requirements of branch traffic.
- Supports branch services with a comprehensive feature set and eases the cloud transition with integrated security.
- Satisfies medium to large branches with advanced hardware architecture and high port density.
Increase Your Return on Investment
- The HPE MSR3000 Router Series is a modular platform with a wide range of connectivity options that enables the right design for your needs.
- Reduces your TCO through open standards, power and space savings, and energy-efficient hardware.
- Deploy advanced features with no additional licensing.
Boosts Agility and Resiliency
- The HPE MSR3000 Router Series provides branch service and business continuity with 4G/LTE and 3G WAN.
- With the Open Application Platform module, support HPE AllianceOne applications such as WAN acceleration and Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync).
- Delivers an open standards approach to your network infrastructure.
- With advanced hardware architecture and FPBA modules, you get reliable, high-performance functionality with multi-core processors.
|3G/4G USB modem compatibility||Y|
|SIM card slot||N|
|Forwarding rate||5 Mpps|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab|
|Mobile network generation||3G, 4G|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|Ports & interfaces|
|USB ports quantity||2|
|Smart Interface Card (SIC) slots quantity||2|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||3|
|Routing protocols||BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, OSPFv3, RIP|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Y|
|Authentication method||RADIUS, TACACS+, SSH2, EAP|
|Security algorithms||3DES, 128-bit AES, 192-bit AES, 256-bit AES, DES, SHA-1|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90%|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 45 °C|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Power source type||AC|
|Power consumption (typical)||100 W|
|Internal memory type||DDR3|
|Internal memory||2048 MB|
|Flash memory||256 MB|
|Processor frequency||1000 MHz|
|Heat dissipation||127 BTU/h|