Features and Benefits
Cisco® SMARTnet® Service is essential to keeping your business functions available, secure, and operating at peak performance. Cisco SMARTnet offers:
- Fast support from experts: Get direct access to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC), which is staffed by thousands of Cisco professionals.
- Online self-help support:Gain access to extensive support resources 24 hours a day, 365 days a year through Cisco’s online knowledge base, communities, resources, and tools. The table below (Cisco SMARTnet Service Resources) shows the support resources available with SMARTnet.
- Ongoing OS updates and upgrades: Within your licensed feature set, you get ongoing OS support for both minor and major OS releases.
- Advance hardware replacement: The right level of hardware support helps minimize downtime.
- Smart, proactive diagnostics: Cisco Smart Call Home is an optional, embedded feature that allows you to gain critical insight and immediate alerts on core network devices to help you quickly identify and resolve issues.
|Service time (hours x days)||8x5|
|Response time||4 h|
|Next Business Day (NBD)||Y|
|Number of years||1 year(s)|