Work With Us!
Are you an ‘A’ player? Join a team of ‘A’ players who thrive in a dynamic environment of creativity, professionalism and passion.
Established in 2008, Toronto based Tridacom is a full service technologies firm providing a broad spectrum of services to help your business stay connected. From IT Solutions to VoIP Communications Services, the Tridacom team has technology experience dating back to the 1990’s and a clear understanding of the needs and choices available to today’s businesses.
New employees of Tridacom are hired into an empowered, flexible working environment with a competitive benefits package, and opportunity for advancement. It is expected that people who join our team bring a creative and innovative approach to business, and are also driven by customer satisfaction and a strong desire to succeed.
Business Development Manager
This position is in Edmonton, AB. Its is full-time permanent. Reporting to the President, this is a key senior sales position, responsible for sales and business development strategies. The candidate would be responsible for securing new clients and creating business development activities selling IT Solutions to companies in Alberta. If you are an individual who has a track record of rising above the challenges and exceeding the desired results, then please apply.
- Be a key player in our growth strategy
- Develop a comprehensive business development plan and strategy to increase market share in Alberta
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our services and our business model built on customer service and a “how can we help” philosophy
- Effectively prospecting and qualifying potential clients to support long-term business growth
- Generating, managing, and converting high-potential sales leads
- Effectively onboarding new clients and providing exceptional ongoing care to existing ones
- Tracking and reporting on business development efforts and revenue growth
- Monitoring industry trends to identify and develop new sales and marketing propositions
- Provide leadership to customers during initial phases of an engagement
- Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship
- Be the face of our company and create a positive first impression on every new potential customer
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- A minimum five years’ proven business development experience
- Experience selling IT services, equipment or software as an outside sales representative or account manager
- A proactive attitude who won’t let anything get in the way of your success and thrives on developing and fostering long-term positive client partnerships
- Networking experience and who believes there’s a new opportunity in every conversation
- Experience working without an existing client portfolio
- Experience and examples of your ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
- Excellent communication, presentation, and active listening skills
- Strong computer skills including above average working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience providing recommendations and strategic analysis to management
- A background IT and comfortable with constantly changing technology
- A suitable vehicle you can rely on to drive to your appointments and a valid driver’s licence
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- The opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of the business
- An empowered working environment
- Skill building and advancement opportunities
If this describes you, please submit a cover letter and your résumé to email@example.com or online in confidence to this posting. Please include your phone and email contact information with your submission.
We thank all applicants for your interest. To ensure that the recruitment process for this position runs as smoothly as possible, it is our policy to only contact successful candidates during the application stage.